Boston Open from 9:00 AM to 10:30PM
Quincy: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Friday-Saturday: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Why won't the Hong Kong Eatery accept credit cards?
We do now! For a time we did not but we do now.
Visa and Mastercard only.
Is your food really THAT good?
Of course you shouldn't take just OUR word for it. What do you think we're going to say? Here is a sample of what other people think about our authentic Hong Kong cuisine.
- Samantha L from Portland, ME posted on YELP
- The Boston Phoenix Visits the Boston Hong Kong Eatery
- See What Real People at YELP Say About Our Food
- Hidden Boston said "Hong Kong Eatery is...one of the best ..."
- that's what a guy with the handle "chuti" thinks
- Oiyan P said on YELP
- Yelp contributor Lana H.
- George P said simply on YELP
- Simona S. has a secret to share
- Simon L. of Somerville said...
- Vicky H. from Boston...
- PK H. from Denton, TX (TX?!)
- Raymond W. admits...
What is "Hong Kong cuisine"?
China is a large country with a lot of people spread out all over it. The different regions each developed a style of cooking based on what was available for ingredients, weather and the preferences of the people. Some of the most well known types of Chinese food are identified by the province or city. A well known example of this is Guangdong (Cantonese) food. Hong Kong food is a specialized variant of the Guangdong style of Chinese food. Hong Kong cuisine uses the same cooking techniques and ingredients but some dishes are slightly more elaborate or stylized in the preparation and presentation.